• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Menelaus

Menelaus

Mini-mene

• Moderators
  • 13,841 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 05:55 AM

The Menelaus (Bahamas) Trust - send deserving people on the trip of a lifetime - just send me your credit card details and I'll arrange everything.
"It is the job of the judges to ensure that the government of the day does not exceed its powers, which is a permanent desire of all governments." Lord Donaldson of Lymington

Brigadier: Naturally enough, the only country that could be trusted with such a role was Great Britain.
The Doctor: Naturally. I mean, the rest were all foreigners.

#2 Mofo Jones

Mofo Jones

Forum God

• Moderators
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 06:54 AM

6666 6666 6666 6666
Exp 06/66

It's a special Citibank Hades Visa. :devil:
Posted Image

#3 Menelaus

Menelaus

Mini-mene

• Moderators
  • 13,841 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 07:17 AM

Current fundraising stands at $1.00 (Canadian) that I found down the back of the settee.
Lets keep up the effort, folks!
"It is the job of the judges to ensure that the government of the day does not exceed its powers, which is a permanent desire of all governments." Lord Donaldson of Lymington

Brigadier: Naturally enough, the only country that could be trusted with such a role was Great Britain.
The Doctor: Naturally. I mean, the rest were all foreigners.

#4 DarkStar

DarkStar

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 01:02 PM

Well, I am a royalty from a small African country and I need your help to smuggle huge sums of cash out of my country so what I need you to do is front me the tickets and such and in return I will share everything smuggle out with me! :lol:

Edited by DarkStar, 14 September 2005 - 01:02 PM.

<iframe src="http://www.worldcomm...e&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></iframe>

#5 MrBastage

MrBastage

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 06:22 AM

Mene,

I just put out a couple of containers at the local convenience stores in my area. I also stuck your picture on it, showing someone trying to help you out but with no success. I'm sure people will feel for you and donate!

Posted Image

Posted Image