Samurize System Monitor
Posted 20 March 2005 - 07:50 PM
Samurize is the popular advanced system monitoring and desktop enhancement engine for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003. IT professionals, overclockers, gamers and desktop modders alike use Samurize for system information, weather reports, news headlines and much much more. And best of all, Samurize is 100% free!
Samurize's rich feature set includes:
• an unrivalled set of built-in meters (Disk utilization, CPU usage, network traffic, system temperatures...)
• ultimate customizing and skinning possibilities with no programming knowledge required
• monitoring your own computer or others over a network
• tiny memory footprint and CPU usage
• the first system monitoring tool with a true WYSIWYG editor
• full extensibility via scripts and plugins with a powerful plugin SDK/API
• minimal software requirements (no .NET or Service Packs necessary)
• multimonitor support
• many usage options (desktop, taskbar and clock clients, server outputting to XML or image formats, screensaver)
Samurize: The Only Limit Is Your Imagination
The full skinny is available at the Saumrize website, and you can check out some screen shots of it in action. It's also apparently very skinnable.
Posted 20 March 2005 - 09:10 PM
"More or less Toblaki. Does that frighten you?"
"I've met gods before. They collect chickens."
"We posess mysterious ways indeed."
Posted 20 March 2005 - 09:21 PM
Posted 21 March 2005 - 01:52 AM
Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:16 AM
Posted 21 March 2005 - 04:03 AM
Posted 21 March 2005 - 04:15 PM
Posted 21 March 2005 - 04:18 PM