4 replies to this topic

#1 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 04:31 PM

Posted ImageFebruary 2005 - Taipei, Taiwan –

Thermaltake is proud to introduce their exclusive knight & shiny “Armor”. With a whole new look and design, The Armor is a fully compatible Total Thermal Chassis. With its protective shield and prideful stance, the Armor is ready for any type of battle that comes its way.

Galloping through an air cooling system with two 120mm fans on the front and rear of the chassis, The Armor has an additional 90 mm fan in the top of the chassis for high efficient ventilation. With a structure so extreme, it is able to provide an excellent airflow throughout its entire body.

Jousting among a liquid cooling solution, The Armor is a fully compatible Water Cooling System. It contains retaining holes for any type of water cooling kits and is definitely the best choice for users who intend to use water cooling solutions.

In addition to winning the hearts of all, The Armor is a powerful and constructive chassis for fanless systems. It optimizes internal space and its thermal conductivity provides great airflow. In addition, The Armor has adopted ventilation holes on top of the chassis with a 62% opening ratio.

With ultimate and high quality features, The Armor is able to support up to eleven 5.25” drive bays and additionally, supports up to Extended ATX & BTX. With relocate-able front control panel and retractable foot stands, the Armor also includes an accessory box bundles in a 5.25” drive bay for extreme convenience.

With a whole new look and attitude, Thermaltake proudly presents their exquisitely invention: THE ARMOR chassis!!!

Check here for more news info about Armor:

#2 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 05:16 PM

Ben really likes tha Thermaltake. :lol:

#3 Holleyman

Holleyman

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 05:18 PM

I really like their cases as well, lots of room, very sturdy construction, lots of features, and easy to cable properly. I don't think I could go back to a mid tower, I like the room!
Posted Image

PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN!

Warn: (80%) Posted Image

#4 Pbrainz

Pbrainz

Power Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 06:10 PM

it's so.... big.

#5 MrBastage

MrBastage

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 08:32 AM

What a monster! Looks like an awesome case! Got the cost on that baby?

Posted Image