3 replies to this topic

#1 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 06:36 AM

Posted Image
SilverRiver 3.5" compatible with notebook, desktop PCs and MAC. The SilverRiver 3.5"is designed to provide an easy and reliable method of transporting massive amounts of data from one place to another. one of the more important when it comes to function: Stylish Tough Aluminum external enclosure, Excellent Heat-Dissipation. 480Mbps throughput for USB 2.0, Fashion LED status indicators, backup file easily, Hot-swapping capability, Plug and Play.

Check out a SilverRiver review here

&

Posted Image
SilentTower is designed to cool the most advanced CPUs today and will also be fully compatible with the highly anticipated Intel Prescott LGA775 processor.

Unlike traditional fan casing where air can only be sucked in from the top, Silent Fan's unique design allows air to be sucked in from several directions to further improve its airflow volume.

In order to be fully compatible with all currently available processors including AMD Athlon XP, Opteron, Athlon 64, Athlon 64 FX and Intel P4 Socket 478 Northwood, Prescott, yet-to-be-released LGA775 Prescott, SilentTower employs a universal clip mechanism.

Read a SilentTower review here

#2 lobsta21

lobsta21

Power Poster

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:04 AM

The Bytec fanless external enclosurei s the best buy at round $30. I need a pair of underwear, Summer time reminded me, if I clik the Amazon link Does andrax still get the commision? Or only for computer parts.

#3 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:19 AM

ROFL.

Yes lobsta, if you click on the Amazon.Com link and buy underwear that will result in a credit for the site. Can be anything from Amazon.com. Not just computer stuff. ;)

#4 Webbie

Webbie

Forum God

• Moderators
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:34 PM

Speaking of which, I ordered some CDs. Every little bit helps I guess.
"Are you a god?"
"More or less Toblaki. Does that frighten you?"
"I've met gods before. They collect chickens."
"We posess mysterious ways indeed."