• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Menelaus

Menelaus

Mini-mene

• Moderators
  • 13,841 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 10:01 AM

Please, Dad, can I have a PC like THIS for Christmas? Can I? Please?
"It is the job of the judges to ensure that the government of the day does not exceed its powers, which is a permanent desire of all governments." Lord Donaldson of Lymington

Brigadier: Naturally enough, the only country that could be trusted with such a role was Great Britain.
The Doctor: Naturally. I mean, the rest were all foreigners.

#2 Vampyre

Vampyre

Forum Supreme Being

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 10:24 AM

That is really clever, one of the better mods I've seen :lol:
"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

#3 Mike

Mike

Forum God

• Moderators
  • 8,493 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:10 AM

Very nice.

I feel the mod bug creeping up behind me B)
In 1887, Iolani Palace was wired with electricity and telephone service-before Buckingham Palace and the White House.
Posted Image
BOINC team
Setiweb team

#4 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:15 AM

Don't get me wrong.. I am sure that took a LOT of work. But that is pretty god awful ugly, dont you think?

#5 Vampyre

Vampyre

Forum Supreme Being

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:19 AM

LOL, well it's not much uglier than my old blow hole topped wide body case. :lol:
"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

#6 Lanthar

Lanthar

Forum God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,464 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 02:20 PM

very cool...
pfsssssssssssssssss... WHAM!
Hold tight! Hold tight? We taped daggers to his hands, he can't help but hold on to them. It seemed like the nice thing to say. After throwing him face first into a rock wall on the other side of a giant sea of fire? Yes.

"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes"

"You need to take the bull by the balls and run with him" - random inDUHvidual

Posted Image Posted Image