11 replies to this topic

#1 deaded

deaded

Thought Moderator

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:40 PM

It's been a while.  I think we need pussy galore.  Anyone seen her recently?

Dyslexics are teople poo

#2 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:09 AM

What's up Doc? Glad to see you post again. Cold here in Colorado and I feel a tad tired today.  Hope all is well with you.

------------------

No wonder nobody comes here--it's too crowded.
    -- Yogi Berra

#3 DarkStar

DarkStar

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:45 PM

I miss everyone as well. I am not really a big Facebook or Twitter user, but I miss the family we built on the Muthaboards.

I've never been as close to another group of people online as I felt I was was with the regulars on the Muthaboards. We used to chat about anything, and even nothing, and always managed to have a great time. Then once we started gaming together things got even better, especially once Zelator started setting up game servers on the systems at his school.

I'll never forget getting home from having wrist surgery and going on the forum to let everyone know I was home and same, seeing that all you guys were play MOH:AA and jumping in game, with the idea of being on long enough to say "HI" but deaded convinced me stay for awhile, he wanted to snipe me, with my bad wrist so I figured why not. Well that's when I found that sniping maps weren't a problem after surgery since all movements were slow and steady, and I was able to do real well, at least until people got in close as I couldn't turn worth a damn.   :lol:

<iframe src="http://www.worldcomm...e&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></iframe>

#4 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:15 AM

Im still around, play the occasional CS:GO and WarThunder. :D

#5 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 09:24 AM

I miss everyone as well. I am not really a big Facebook or Twitter user, but I miss the family we built on the Muthaboards.

I've never been as close to another group of people online as I felt I was was with the regulars on the Muthaboards. We used to chat about anything, and even nothing, and always managed to have a great time. Then once we started gaming together things got even better, especially once Zelator started setting up game servers on the systems at his school.

I'll never forget getting home from having wrist surgery and going on the forum to let everyone know I was home and same, seeing that all you guys were play MOH:AA and jumping in game, with the idea of being on long enough to say "HI" but deaded convinced me stay for awhile, he wanted to snipe me, with my bad wrist so I figured why not. Well that's when I found that sniping maps weren't a problem after surgery since all movements were slow and steady, and I was able to do real well, at least until people got in close as I couldn't turn worth a damn.   :lol:

Also, I am not a big fan of any Social Media; that includes search engines on our Board here;  that's just me.  :whistle: 

#6 Menelaus

Menelaus

Mini-mene

• Moderators
  • 13,841 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:22 PM

If you missed us so much how come we didn't get the invite to Costa Rica??

"It is the job of the judges to ensure that the government of the day does not exceed its powers, which is a permanent desire of all governments." Lord Donaldson of Lymington

Brigadier: Naturally enough, the only country that could be trusted with such a role was Great Britain.
The Doctor: Naturally. I mean, the rest were all foreigners.

#7 deaded

deaded

Thought Moderator

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:36 AM

Costa Rica?  Which Costa Rica are you talking about?  I don't think I've ever heard of Costa... what was that?

Dyslexics are teople poo

#8 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 09:47 AM

Costa Rica?  Which Costa Rica are you talking about?  I don't think I've ever heard of Costa... what was that?

Costco Rico? :mellow:

#9 Menelaus

Menelaus

Mini-mene

• Moderators
  • 13,841 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:25 AM

934161_10153714746779543_166424464305598

"It is the job of the judges to ensure that the government of the day does not exceed its powers, which is a permanent desire of all governments." Lord Donaldson of Lymington

Brigadier: Naturally enough, the only country that could be trusted with such a role was Great Britain.

#10 Mofo Jones

Mofo Jones

Forum God

• Moderators
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:15 PM

I believe that the prosecution can rest its case.

Posted Image

#11 Menelaus

Menelaus

Mini-mene

• Moderators
  • 13,841 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 11:13 AM

I just need to rest my feet

#12 Mofo Jones

Mofo Jones

Forum God

• Moderators
  • 12,268 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:51 PM

I second that motion.

Posted Image