• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:36 AM

Flew out to LA a few weeks ago to be a part of Nathan Fillion & Alan Tudyk's "Con Man" project.  It was amazing and wonderful, here is a link to the trailer which was just released this past weekend at Comic Con International in San Diego.

Trailer can be seen here:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/conman/132973956

Part of my scene even made it into the trailer, I'm in approximately 1:44 seated behind Sean Astin (top left in camera) on the airplane.

w00t! 

The full 12, 10 minute episode series is slated to release via Vimeo on September 30th.

#2 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:38 AM

Flew out to LA a few weeks ago to be a part of Nathan Fillion & Alan Tudyk's "Con Man" project.  It was amazing and wonderful, here is a link to the trailer which was just released this past weekend at Comic Con International in San Diego.

Trailer can be seen here:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/conman/132973956

Part of my scene even made it into the trailer, I'm in approximately 1:44 seated behind Sean Astin (top left in camera) on the airplane.

w00t! 

The full 12, 10 minute episode series is slated to release via Vimeo on September 30th.

Will check that out! :online2long:

#3 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:24 AM

Odd, after a few seconds of 'space', nada. Need to try it again. Newest Firefox with HTML5, etc.

Maybe it's one of those 'permission add-ons' that need to be disabled (Quick Java 2.0.6). Will try again.  LOL!

#4 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:12 PM

Odd, after a few seconds of 'space', nada. Need to try it again. Newest Firefox with HTML5, etc.

Maybe it's one of those 'permission add-ons' that need to be disabled (Quick Java 2.0.6). Will try again.  LOL!

Got it! Some odd add-on in Firefox. messed me up and I had to disable one. No probs then! LOL I had to take a screen shot in the craft. Two guys, left hand side. One in the back and on forward from the guy in the back. Anyways, congrats!!! 

#5 VooDude

VooDude

Forum God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,584 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:48 PM

Looks pretty good, they got a ton of stars in it!

Posted Image

#6 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:20 AM

I'm seated in the white dress shirt.

They definitely have a huge number of sci-fi actors that you're going to recognize from likes of Firefly, BSG, web series, TNG,  There are some youtube videos of the Hall-H panel as well as the NerdHQ panel afterwards.  Both very good if you're into this kinda thing.  Can't wait for the end of September. :D

#7 VooDude

VooDude

Forum God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,584 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:48 PM

The trailer got better as it went on, I wasn't feeling it in the beginning but it ramps up nicely. 

Posted Image