9 replies to this topic

#1 Holleyman

Holleyman

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Just dropping by, see the tumble weeds and hear the crickets....

What's everybody up to?
Posted Image

PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN!

Warn: (80%) Posted Image

#2 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Just dropping by, see the tumble weeds and hear the crickets....

What's everybody up to?

Holleyman, LTNS! And a good thread to posat as I am curious how everyone is doing as well. Busy right now (lots of chores to do),

I'll tyry to get back to this thread soon. All I can say is that the economy still is horrible. Never saw an extended financial bad time as this one! We need more science and engineering jobs (fulltime) in this Country NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are things in the Great White North? Posted Image

#3 Holleyman

Holleyman

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

Things up north are still rocking. Lots of oil up here to pull out of the ground.

Hard to have a good US recovery when you are living through a depression down there. I am happy to be isolated up in the north but really feel for you guys down south.
Don't have warm and cozy feelings that much will improve until there is some sort of real reset, nothing was allowed to heal after 2008. Artificial low interest combined with poor government and lose monetary policy (QE forever) isn't making international friends sleep very easy either.
Wonder how long the US dollar can remain king?

That all said, I hope I am completely wrong. Canada feels pain when our US friends hurt.
Posted Image

#4 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Things up north are still rocking. Lots of oil up here to pull out of the ground.

Hard to have a good US recovery when you are living through a depression down there. I am happy to be isolated up in the north but really feel for you guys down south.
Don't have warm and cozy feelings that much will improve until there is some sort of real reset, nothing was allowed to heal after 2008. Artificial low interest combined with poor government and lose monetary policy (QE forever) isn't making international friends sleep very easy either.
Wonder how long the US dollar can remain king?

That all said, I hope I am completely wrong. Canada feels pain when our US friends hurt.

This whole Congress has been a major disappointment to the American people. For the *second* straight time! I keep saying that we need a *real* third party where the majority of American voters would *be*. Enough is enough! The House of Reps and the Senate needs to be voted out of politics permanently! Posted Image

#5 ethelred

ethelred

Master Poster Wannabe

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

This whole Congress has been a major disappointment to the American people. For the *second* straight time! I keep saying that we need a *real* third party where the majority of American voters would *be*. Enough is enough! The House of Reps and the Senate needs to be voted out of politics permanently!

and please take that lying, sob, pos, potus with!
An issue is for discussion, a problem requires resolution.

ethelred the unready

Posted Image

#6 Holleyman

Holleyman

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

The Affordable health care act has been an entertaining read as of late as well.
Posted Image

#7 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:18 AM

The Affordable health care act has been an entertaining read as of late as well.

Posted Image Posted Image

#8 Holleyman

Holleyman

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

How was everyone's Halloween?
Posted Image

#9 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:11 AM

How was everyone's Halloween?

Somewhat quiet this year. Very strong winds kept many "Trick or Treaters" away. Last three years were fine for them and everyone else.

#10 Holleyman

Holleyman

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

Over 900 square feet of porcelain tile laid this past week, now my floor looks great but my back feels 100 years old.
Funny how you live in your home as is for years and never really get to finishing projects or sprucing the place up until you plan to sell. Humans are strange creatures, myself very much included.
Posted Image