Photo

Did *anyone* notice that the Board was down?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

Well? Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Holleyman

Holleyman

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

Ummmmm, nope
Posted Image

PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN!

Warn: (80%) Posted Image

#3 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

Ummmmm, nope

Well Holleyman, as busy as this Board is, you should have noticed! ROFLMAO!

Posted Image Posted Image

#4 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:55 AM

Or this minor outage due to a major repair job?  :beta:

#5 Holleyman

Holleyman

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

Wow, a site update!

Must have been needed to handle the traffic in here.

;)

Posted Image

PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN!

Warn: (80%) Posted Image

#6 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

Server updated PHP which blew up the OpenID tie in that the forum was using.  To be honest, I had forgotten I had even enabled it, I think that exactly 0 people were using it.  Anyway, the combination of the PHP upgrade and having OpenID enabled blew up the forum.  I tired to manually upgrade past it, but to be honest it was such a cluster $%^# that I ended up reaching out to IPB support to get things back up and running.

The downside is that since the forum upgrade was substantial (we were several major releases outside of current) none of the customization to the skins etc are compatible so we're stuck at stock.

Should be running at full speed now though.

#7 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:41 AM

Server updated PHP which blew up the OpenID tie in that the forum was using.  To be honest, I had forgotten I had even enabled it, I think that exactly 0 people were using it.  Anyway, the combination of the PHP upgrade and having OpenID enabled blew up the forum.  I tired to manually upgrade past it, but to be honest it was such a cluster $%^# that I ended up reaching out to IPB support to get things back up and running.

The downside is that since the forum upgrade was substantial (we were several major releases outside of current) none of the customization to the skins etc are compatible so we're stuck at stock.

It needs more cowbell!

I really don't like the popup to log in here. Waste a time when my browser can do it automatically. Just another wasted step with this new log-in. Oh well.  :whistle:

Edited by Johnny Cool, 27 November 2013 - 09:57 AM.

#8 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:59 AM

It needs more cowbell!

I really don't like the popup to log in here. Waste a time when my browser can do it automatically. Just another wasted step with this new log-in. Oh well.  :whistle:

That  pop-up for signing in yet again!!! Nooooo! Geez. Also, the 'front' page looks to bare not showing who posted today or yesterday .....

#9 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:59 AM

Don't clear your cookies... :)  I always stay logged in, no pop-up here.