3 replies to this topic

#1 DarkStar

DarkStar

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:49 PM

I've had a ton of drama in my life the last month or so but I picked up Skyrim and have been enjoying it alot.

There are some bugs, and the interface isn't the best but I highly recommend the game, and if you get it for the PC the mods have already started rolling in.
<iframe src="http://www.worldcomm...e&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></iframe>

#2 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:24 AM

I've had a ton of drama in my life the last month or so but I picked up Skyrim and have been enjoying it alot.

There are some bugs, and the interface isn't the best but I highly recommend the game, and if you get it for the PC the mods have already started rolling in.

That game sounds familiar. Is it a series/sequels/different version?

#3 DarkStar

DarkStar

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:17 PM

That game sounds familiar. Is it a series/sequels/different version?

It's the latest of the Elder Scrolls series, the previous one was Oblivion and before that was Morrowind.

I never really played Morrowind, but logged hundreds on hours into Oblivion, and honestly I wasn't even close to finishing the main quest, not to mention all the side questions.

Edited by DarkStar, 29 November 2011 - 01:25 PM.

<iframe src="http://www.worldcomm...e&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></iframe>

#4 ethelred

ethelred

Master Poster Wannabe

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:04 AM

I never really played Morrowind, but logged hundreds on hours into Oblivion, and honestly I wasn't even close to finishing the main quest, not to mention all the side questions.

Ditto, I concluded that I no longer have enough eye-hand coordination to play those kinds of games.
An issue is for discussion, a problem requires resolution.

ethelred the unready

Posted Image