Photo

Chat Clients

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Which IM Client do you use

Which IM Client do you use

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 17 March 2003 - 12:53 PM

Personally, I dont know why anyone would NOT use trillian. But I am always curious to know what other people are using to chat online.

#2 GNC

GNC

Forum God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,782 posts

Posted 17 March 2003 - 06:56 PM

I didn’t vote as I ‘use’ both Messenger and ICQ… I tried Trillian but new software scares me.

#3 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 17 March 2003 - 07:52 PM

Thats no good.. :)

If ya want to give it a shot, let me know and I can try to walk you through it :) I can't tell you how much more I like this then the damn ICQ client. Even after I hacked out all the add and crapware that they started including with ICQ.

Bastards.

#4 Menelaus

Menelaus

Mini-mene

• Moderators
  • 13,841 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 04:15 PM

ICQ, but I don't enjoy it.

160738027 if anyone wants to add me to their lists.

Edited by Menelaus, 19 March 2003 - 04:16 PM.

"It is the job of the judges to ensure that the government of the day does not exceed its powers, which is a permanent desire of all governments." Lord Donaldson of Lymington

Brigadier: Naturally enough, the only country that could be trusted with such a role was Great Britain.
The Doctor: Naturally. I mean, the rest were all foreigners.

#5 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 04:32 PM

I already have you on my list I believe, but your never online... so it doesn't matter much ;)

*edit*

Never mind... I didn't have you on my list... :P

#6 Menelaus

Menelaus

Mini-mene

• Moderators
  • 13,841 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 04:46 PM

No, I know you don't, as I don't have you on mine either. I tried clicking the little ICQ icon under your post but it wants to send you an email, rather than telling me your ICQ ID no.
"It is the job of the judges to ensure that the government of the day does not exceed its powers, which is a permanent desire of all governments." Lord Donaldson of Lymington

Brigadier: Naturally enough, the only country that could be trusted with such a role was Great Britain.

#7 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 07:17 PM

LoL

When you click on the ICQ link it doesnt tell you my icq number, but that dialog box is where you type in the message you want to ICQ me with and it will show up on my ICQ client (in my case trillian). Thats supposed to be that way :)

#8 Menelaus

Menelaus

Mini-mene

• Moderators
  • 13,841 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 07:58 PM

Sounds damn confusing to me.

Well at least you can now authorise me on your ICQ list and we can chat (hooray!)