• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,375 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:46 AM

Three angry red blinking lights on my Xbox360 yesterday. Called support after finding on the website that it means the power supply is fried. 5 to 10 business days till a replacement arrives. Oddly over the last few months I've been getting random disk read errors (on perfectly clean disks). Wonder if the entire console is about to kick the bucket. Tried to get the tech to just send me a box to send the whole thing in for repair but no go. Since I can't power up the unit without a PS I get to wait and then trouble shoot some more.

Only does it occasionally. Usually if you're getting a serious game stretch on for a few hours. Does happen on almost any game. One of the stupid ass suggestions on the XBOX support site it to try loading the games to HD. Great suggestion but for those of us that didn't just get an Xbox our drives wont hold more than 2 or 3 games at a time and having to delete and save games every time you rotate really blows. Need to buy a new Xbox for the bigger drive and sell my current one. Bout the same price as getting a hard drive itself (after you sell the existing deck). Stupid $150 for a 120gb drive.

#2 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,375 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:47 AM

Still waiting for my replacement power supply :(

#3 DarkStar

DarkStar

Forum Demi-God

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:21 AM

Well????
<iframe src="http://www.worldcomm...e&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></iframe>