• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:55 AM

I get/got this error message so many times in our WCG thread that it is frustrating me:

Sorry, but you have posted more images than you are allowed to

WTH??? I have never seen that message on any board including the one at the WCG.

Please fix. It was like I was posting many large pics instead of a few pics and smilies. Thank you. That really is bothersome. :ph34r:

#2 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:30 AM

It's not a size issue (file size) it's a quantity issue. It's been in place since the beginning to avoid picture spam in messages. I think the limit is currently 20 something, but I will take a look and see about bumping it up a bit.

#3 Webbie

Webbie

Forum God

• Moderators
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:25 AM

It's not a size issue (file size) it's a quantity issue. It's been in place since the beginning to avoid picture spam in messages. I think the limit is currently 20 something, but I will take a look and see about bumping it up a bit.

Only JC...

Perhaps some kind of limitation on the number of pie-related images is in order.

Edited by Webbie, 19 October 2009 - 08:25 AM.

"Are you a god?"
"More or less Toblaki. Does that frighten you?"
"I've met gods before. They collect chickens."
"We posess mysterious ways indeed."

#4 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:41 AM

It's not a size issue (file size) it's a quantity issue.  It's been in place since the beginning to avoid picture spam in messages.  I think the limit is currently 20 something, but I will take a look and see about bumping it up a bit.

Only JC...

Perhaps some kind of limitation on the number of pie-related images is in order.

I just deleted many of those 'pie chart' pics. The smilies should be no problem as well. And many of those "pie pics" that are used are basically the same. 

#5 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:42 AM

Every time you post an image, used once or 25 times counts. Posting one image 25 times counts as 25. If it has to be rendered it counts.

Increased both smiley max and picture max.