#1 Kiwi2022

Kiwi2022

Mini Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:09 PM

Hello Folks! Posted Image

Been a long time since I've been around.... also been a long time since I've updated anything in my profile! :unsure: Sure wish I looked as good today as that profile pic I picked out a couple years back! :devil:

So we have a little contest going on between two teams! B)

This should be lots of fun, just remember that we plan on doin' some damage! *fingers crossed* :lol: We won't weigh our words and we ain't gonna be nice about it either! LMAO! I had to throw that in there for JC's sake!

No, all kidding aside it's all in good fun..... so lets get the party on! :lol: :w00t:

Oh yes, btw, I probably should have let the team captain do this, which isn't me.... so if we beat up on ya too bad, talk to DA! :lol: That be our Team Captain! B)

I already see I'll have to be bringin' my own smilies with me. Posted Image
Posted Image

"And I dare you to forget the marks you left across my neck from those nights where we were both found at our best." ~ Dashboard Confessional

Posted Image

#2 oVo

oVo

Thought Mod. Wannabe

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,892 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:54 AM

Throw another log on the fire...
Posted Image [font="Impact"]

#3 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:18 AM

Throw another log on the fire...

oVo, make it more logs than that. :lol:

What? We have a Challenge going on? With Battery Benders Team? Bakery & Brew Team? :o :D

Jan, you and the rest of BBT are really trying to lay down the smap. LMAO! mousie is really being smappy. :ar15f: For the 4th straight oops, I mean the first day of the Challenge because you needed to have a Congressional Hearing whether to accept our Challenge.

DA won't post here. :rolleyes: That could give him yet another excuse for re-starting the Challenge. Anyway, let's continue this Challenge no matter how lucky your Team gets the rest of the way. LOL!

j/k

DA properly set up the rules (kinda slow though). :mellow:

We have Team Mates at Andrax with rigs going down. Looks like you will have a very good chance at the next update to pass us for the day. Oh yes, as you know, we kicked BBT in the booty last night:

1-28-2009

Team Andrax *** 307,783 Points Generated

BitBenderTech *** 225,922 Points Generated

Good Luck! You'll need it. :devil:

#4 pinky

pinky

Power Poster Wannabe

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:35 AM

jan, i think jc whines too much, don't you? :lol: he goes declaring challenges against teams with lower points/day averages since he's too scared to pick on the others, then gets whiny when they attempt to get competitive... :lol:

on top of that, starts off with a 50% higher then their norm day (anyone get the feeling we're being baited), yet still whines :lol:

yes jc, we're layin down the smap :devil:

#5 Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

Johnny Cool

• Moderators
  • 15,863 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:53 AM

jan, i think jc whines too much, don't you? :lol: he goes declaring challenges against teams with lower points/day averages since he's too scared to pick on the others, then gets whiny when they attempt to get competitive... :lol:

on top of that, starts off with a 50% higher then their norm day (anyone get the feeling we're being baited), yet still whines :lol:

yes jc, we're layin down the smap :devil:

Oh BS!  :devil: Deal with it.  :devil: