• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:32 AM

My goal is to get back into the habit of regular news updates. My goal is at least one article every couple weeks or in the worst case one a month. We'll see how it goes. Anyway, expect a much more robust influx of Electronic news in the future. *stay tuned* ;)

#2 popeyecu

popeyecu

Forum Supreme Being

• Valued Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:32 PM

Awesome man! I love tech news.

I've quit smoking (month and a half now), and I'm going to actually start jogging or yogging right now actually. The other stuff is still in the works.

Cheers to resolutions!
I love the copper. I love the aluminum. I love metal and silicon working together for the betterment of computing.

Andrax Affiliate:

Posted Image

#3 Trigger69

Trigger69

Forum Supreme Being

• Valued Member
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:07 PM

Cool Andrax...my only source of tech news lately has been over @ [H]...and as for resolutions?? I forgot mine.....

I've quit smoking (month and a half now)
Cheers to resolutions!

Congrats popeye!!!! That's awesome!!..... Quitting cigarettes smoking is quite the challange,...one of the few things I haven't been able to do.....
"Each step I take the shadows grow longer, Padded footfalls in the dark I wander. Come to steal your lifeblood away, Looking for a beauty that never fades".....

#4 popeyecu

popeyecu

Forum Supreme Being

• Valued Member
  • 2,272 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 02:41 PM

Thanks Trigger, it has been hard, but I can be pretty stubborn sometimes.

The jogging thing will be harder, but I need to do something about all the eating I'm doing now!
I love the copper. I love the aluminum. I love metal and silicon working together for the betterment of computing.

Andrax Affiliate:

Posted Image