#26 White Lion

White Lion

Power Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 29 March 2003 - 08:58 AM

hey andrax,

i think that you should make a case wrap with your logo on it! as they say (though ive never heard it said) marketing is everything!

btw, falcon has a special EverQuest case that features the Plains of Power it looks cool

that elvin chick gives me a swelled head ( :devil: )

#27 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 29 March 2003 - 03:13 PM

That would be cool...

And yes, I have seen the EQ paint job on the Falcon ads. Looks like it was done real well. But thats just a bit too over the top for me. I mean, I like my EQ, but I dont need it plastered all over the outside of my case! :)

#28 Mapl3L3af

Mapl3L3af

Forum Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 07:56 PM

Case wraps

Just a little something i found
In an insane world, i believe the crazy people are the only truly sane ones.

The Posse

#29 Vampyre

Vampyre

Forum Supreme Being

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 08:03 PM

Great site MapI3L3af, this would actually be cheaper than buying a case and the red one shown on the link is
cool. Do you have a pix of the mod you did on your case?
"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

#30 Vampyre

Vampyre

Forum Supreme Being

• Members
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 06 April 2003 - 10:05 PM

Do you have a pix of the mod you did on your case?

:wacko: Doh! nevermind I found it, Nice work!!
"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." --Samuel Adams

#31 Mapl3L3af

Mapl3L3af

Forum Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 02:02 PM

thanks,,my first attempt,,i have a few ideals for my next one when i upgrade
In an insane world, i believe the crazy people are the only truly sane ones.

The Posse

#32 Vampyre

Vampyre

Forum Supreme Being

• Members
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 07 April 2003 - 09:06 PM

I have an old 450mhz Micron in a 25 inch tall tower (even uglier than the voodoo case) I could experiment with that case to pretty it up, I don't think I could possibly make it look any worse even if I totally screwed up :barf:

I have to admire you guys for having the guts to do the modding on your cases B) B)

Edited by Vampyre, 07 April 2003 - 09:14 PM.

#33 Menelaus

Menelaus

Mini-mene

• Moderators
  • 13,841 posts

Posted 28 May 2003 - 09:54 AM

It would seem that Casewraps are the thing of the moment. Vampyre was obviously ahead of the curve on this one!
"It is the job of the judges to ensure that the government of the day does not exceed its powers, which is a permanent desire of all governments." Lord Donaldson of Lymington

Brigadier: Naturally enough, the only country that could be trusted with such a role was Great Britain.
The Doctor: Naturally. I mean, the rest were all foreigners.

#34 Andrax

Andrax

Andrax.Net Admin

• Site Admin
  • 9,376 posts

Posted 28 May 2003 - 10:18 AM

Must be an undead thing.

;)

#35 Vampyre

Vampyre

Forum Supreme Being

• Members
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 28 May 2003 - 03:46 PM

Must be an undead thing.

;)

Heh, Heh, undead is cool!! Infact it's quite cold! :lol: :lol:

Hey I still like case wraps there's a whole panel on my new case crying out for attention! :w00t: